This is a RESTful JSON Web API to manage MT4/MT5 servers from any HTTP-enabled client.
For real-time data access it has SignalR endpoint with Web Sockets, Long Pooling and other protocols.
The project hosted at https://cloud.MyWebAPI.com (and other URLs, keep reading for more info)
There is Swagger 2.0 documentation (https://cloud.mywebapi.com/swagger/index.html) to let you very easily generate client-side proxy classes. Take a look at https://github.com/swagger-api/swagger-codegen. This saves a lot of time when you want to generate proxy classes for the very first time. But this is optional. Everything might be done without this step.
How to use #
First of all, you have to be registered within the system.
If you don't have registration and would like to create a new organization item from scratch, then you can navigate to any website from the list and pass steps mentioned there:
- https://admin.cplugin.net - being logged off, it will redirect you to authorization server to authenticate or register brand new account.
- https://auth.cplugin.net - here you can sign in or sign up. Then you can navigate to other websites from a family of cloud products.
Then navigate to https://admin.cplugin.net →
Clients) tab and create an account for your application. Remember login and password, you will not be able to get it later anymore.
When you get client ID and secret, you can pass the authorization step (which explained in another section) and start working with Web API (JSON and SignalR endpoints).
Firewall setting you suggested to set up
Source IP list from where it can connect to your MT4 servers, shall be whitelisted in MT4/5 firewall settings to avoid blocking:
We run a swarm of Web API instances to archive a few goals:
- Geographical distributed instances to minimize delay in communication between caller and server
- multiple instances must gain up uptime
- spread the load over multiple servers
- if any instance down, you get the IP address of another instance automatically. It is a matter of second when systems reacts.
All above made possible by DNS traffic manager, if you try to get IP of domain name
cloud.mywebapi.com - you will get the IP address of instance, which is closest (geographically) to you (with the least ping).
We regularly analyze usage and can run additional server in the region of customer, who can get real benefits of that.